eClinicalworks workflow training for your staff can be accommodated through your eClincalworks account manager. We do not provide onsite training courses. We provide a basic understanding of how an EMR works in big and small healthcare organizations. We reference eClinicalworks EMR/EHR a lot because that’s who most of our healthcare clients utilize as their preferred EMR system of choice. With that disclaimer out of the way, let’s begin…
Medical Assistants, front desk personal, and office managers come and go but your EMR is the glue that keeps the medical practice together. Understanding the basic concepts of an EMR Document Management system and scheduling will help keep the office workflow intact. Compared to a lot of EMR systems we have seen over the years, eClinicalworks document management system is incredibly easy to use. Obtaining externs from places like Kaplan College will help fill those cogs in the wheel like placing in the position covering paper documents into digital form and uploading to patient but they are destined to fail with any EMR without them fully understanding their role. Here are some resources that will help increase their success rate.
eClinicalworks IT Support Resources:
HIPAA and Practice Workflow –
- eClinicalworks HIPAA Compliance does not provide the required Network and Security Assessments. We do!!!
- HIPAA Audit: A Cautionary Tale From An Office Administrator
- HIPAA Compliance Questions
- eClinicalworks Medical Staff Roles, Insurance 101, and General Workflow Training
- eClinicalworks Patient Outreach Options
- eClinicalworks Fax and Scan Support and basic workflow explained
- eClincialworks MODI and Body Images
General eClinicalWorks Application and Hardware Accessories IT Support –
- eClinicalworks IT Support and Additional Support Services Contact Information
- Editing and annotating scanned documents
- Send and receive all faxes through eclinicalworks.
- Setting up a dedicated scanner.
- Troubleshooting eClinicalworks – Application Down
- eClinicalworks Network Document Scanner Support
- eClinicalworks Dymo Label Maker Setup and Troubleshooting
Front Office Video
Version 9 (2 hours long) – Content no longer available
Version 10 (10 minutes) – Content no longer available
Version 10 (5 minutes) – Content no longer available
Providers – Content no longer available
Document Management Video
Labs – Content no longer available
eClinicalworks Workflow Training Summary
We do not provide eclinicalworks training but we will continue to provide EMR tips to help build a better foundation for anyone interested in learning about EMRs or more specific software or SaaS products like eClinicalworks. Please contact eClinicalworks for on-site training sessions with your team.