In addition to general monitoring, maintaining, and support of your network; Network Antics will provide specialized eClinicalworks IT support for your medical practice, medical group, or hospital.
Note: While we are not a preferred vendor of eCW, we do support the infrastructure and help desk needs of all heath care providers. Our IT Engineers have years of experience supporting eClinicalworks and a variety of other platforms.
eClinicalworks IT Support Resources:
- We provide the required Network and Security Assessments for HIPAA.
- HIPAA Audit: A Cautionary Tale From An Office Administrator
- HIPAA Compliance Questions
- eClinicalworks Medical Staff Roles, Insurance 101, and General Workflow Training
- eClinicalworks Patient Outreach Options
- eClinicalworks IT Support Contact Information and Additional Troubleshooting Services
- eClinicalworks Fax and Scan Support and basic workflow explained
- eClincialworks MODI and Body Images
- eClinicalworks Dymo Label Maker Setup and Troubleshooting Support
- eClinicalworks Network Scanner How To
- We are no longer hold the status of preferred eCW IT vendors. We provide healthcare IT infrastructure services and help desk.
We Have Hardware Solutions For All Sizes
- Medical Practice
- Medical Groups
- Any size healthcare facility!
In addition to infrastructure site assessments and on-going Managed IT support, we provide specialized risk assessments for your organization. These assessments review 3 areas:
These are critical for meeting the criteria for HIPAA Compliance.