In addition to general monitoring, maintaining, and support of your network; Network Antics will provide specialized eClinicalworks IT support for your medical practice, medical group, or hospital. We can connect your team to a wealth of resources including licensed clinicians that understand how to optimize your practice workflow along with general support. Our certified IT Engineers have years of experience supporting eClinicalworks.
eClinicalworks IT Support Resources:
- eClinicalworks HIPAA Compliance does not provide the required Network and Security Assessments. We do!!!
- HIPAA Audit: A Cautionary Tale From An Office Administrator
- HIPAA Compliance Questions
- eClinicalworks Medical Staff Roles, Insurance 101, and General Workflow Training
- eClinicalworks Patient Outreach Options
- eClinicalworks IT Support and Additional Support Services
- eClinicalworks Fax and Scan Support and basic workflow explained
- eClincialworks MODI and Body Images
- eClinicalworks Dymo Label Maker Setup and Troubleshooting Support
- eClinicalworks Network Scanner How To
- Certified eClinicalworks Preferred IT Support Vendor
- Risk Assessments
Solutions For All Sizes
- Medical Practice
- Medical Groups
- Any size healthcare facility!
In addition to infrastructure site assessments and on-going Managed IT support, we provide specialized HIPAA risk assessments. These assessments review 3 areas: