Are you tired of the lack of knowledgeable eClinicalworks technical support from your Managed IT Services provider? Network Antics’ is the West Coast preferred eClinicalworks IT support vendor. Our IT Consultants have visited the eClinicalworks campuses, met with the on-site support team, and spent an incredible amount of time learning the product inside and out so our team achieves the status of preferred eClinicalworks IT support vendor. Our team provides break/fix support NetworkAntics’ has assisted medical practices and groups up and down the west coast with sound business advice on topics such as:
- Can your IT team be our biggest eCW technical advocate?
- Are servers better off in-house or the cloud?
- The eClinical updates are driving my staff crazy. What do we do?
- Do you know how to maintain our scanners and label makers?
- Are there alternatives to eCW? How much are costs?
- Should my fax be hosted by eCW?
- What Operating Systems should I be using?
- Can you troubleshoot our eClinical systems when they go down?
- What router should I buy?
- What workstations should I buy?
- Why is the eclinicalworks document management system contain constant error messages for my staff?
Need help now?!?! Here are some great resources to get you going!
eClinicalworks IT Support Resources:
- eClinicalworks HIPAA Compliance does not provide the required Network and Security Assessments. We do!!!
- HIPAA Audit: A Cautionary Tale From An Office Administrator
- HIPAA Compliance Questions
- eClinicalworks Medical Staff Roles, Insurance 101, and General Workflow Training
- eClinicalworks Patient Outreach Options
- eClinicalworks IT Support and Additional Support Services
- eClinicalworks Fax and Scan Support and basic workflow explained
- eClincialworks MODI and Body Images
- eClinicalworks Dymo Label Maker Setup and Troubleshooting Support
- eClinicalworks Network Scanner How To
Are we HIPAA compliant now that we have an EMR?
Yes… We not only assist with support your eClinicalworks IT environment but also understand a great deal about HIPAA compliance. Network Antics’ is always mindful of the liability of not having the correct policies and procedures in place. We perform risk assessments for medical practices and basically any service handling patient health information. Select the premium IT specialist that specialize in healthcare. Contact Network Antics today!!